Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WWE.com: 15 stars you never knew were in WCW

Another winner of a list from WWE.com.


This is a list tailor-made for me as a huge WCW fan.  Here's how the list breaks down for me:

Knew It
  • Sabu
  • Edge
  • Iron Sheik
  • Triple H
  • Marty Jannetty
  • Rikishi
  • Zeus
  • Jimmy Snuka
  • Mil Mascaras
  • Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Now I will admit that some of those I had completely forgotten about until I saw the list.

Don't Remember at All
  • Rob Van Dam
  • Mikey Whipwreck
  • Luna Vachon
  • Rhyno
  • Barry Horowitz
I vaguely recall hearing that RVD made some appearances in WCW.  Same with Horowitz.  I have no recollection whatsoever of the others even though I was watching WCW weekly during the Monday Night Wars.

While I gave you the list here, I highly recommend checking out their article for further information and some really cool videos and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment