Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Friday!

So Friday is here at last.  Today's music was inspired by WWE '13 as the title menu plays random entrance songs that are in the game.  This theme is a classic and looking back I question if I gave this group a fair enough shake.  More on that aspect to come later today though.

I am supposed to be taking my wife and son to the Georgia Dome tomorrow to watch Sandy Creek play for the GHSA AAAA State Football title.  Sandy Creek is my high school alma mater (Class of '96) and has won two previous titles in 2009 and 2010.  Unfortunately none of us are feeling well so that trip will most likely be canceled.  The good news is that the games are all broadcast on GPB so we will be able to watch from our home.

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend and here is your It's Friday! song of the week.



Upload Credit: Nexusmember13

No comments:

Post a Comment