Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I want...(Wrestling Edition)

I've been busy at work and outside of it lately so I have not been able to post as much as I would like here. 

So all that being said, I was thinking about what I wish the wrestling landscape looked like right now.  The premise here is to have a light, fun look at what I want as a wrestling fan.  Here we go.

I want...
  • the return of WCW.
  • a WWE tag team division that matters.
  • secondary titles (Intercontinental and United States) to matter.
  • TNA to become a true number two promotion.
  • to forget about the trainwreck "Nature Boy" Ric Flair has become.
  • the chaos and excitement of the Monday Night Wars.
  • a packed house for the NGWA show in September.
  • a legitimate push for Jack Swagger.
  • the return of squash matches.
  • a true midcard that matters.
There will be more to come, but that is a brief look at what I want as a wrestling fan.

If you have some things you would like to share with South Atlanta Wrestling, email me at FreebirdSTF@hotmail.com.

1 comment: