Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cyndi Lauper's return to WWE

Cyndi Lauper made her triumphant return to WWE on last night's RAW.  The whole segment was, as my cousin put it, "awkward."  While "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has clearly lost his fastball over the years, it's always good to see ol' Hot Rod.  It should be noted that he wasn't bad last night and he was damn good in that skit with AJ and Daniel Bryan just a bit ago.  Anyway, Heath Slater does a surprisingly good job playing the foil in this segment.  I think "The One Man Band" may have a decent career ahead of him to be honest.  I wish they had kept "Southern" in his name though.  Layla is absolutely beautiful and the accent only enhances her appeal.  Wendi Richter?  I guess it's always good to see a WWE HOFer....

Anyhow, if you didn't see the segment last night check it out below:



Upload Credit: WWE's Official YouTube channel

1 comment:

  1. We agree on a lot of things, and I really enjoy your posts as well as this site.

    However, I HATED this segment!

    I just thought it was awful!

    ReplyDelete