Saturday, May 12, 2012

WWE items on Netflix expiring on May 15th

If you're a wrestling fan AND a Netflix subscriber, you'll know that a lot of the WWE documentaries and featurettes are streaming on Netflix.  However, like with other movies and whatnot, have a limited life and the following will no longer be available for streaming on the 15th, which is Tuesday.

-WWE: Bobby The Brain Heenan
-WWE: Breaking the Code: Behind the Walls of Chris Jericho
-WWE: Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology
-WWE: Ricky Steamboat: The Life Story of the Dragon
-WWE: The John Cena Experience
-WWE: The Rise & Fall of WCW
-WWE: Top 50 Superstars of All Time
-WWE: Twist of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story
-WWE: The True Story of WrestleMania: Vol. 1
-The Chaperone
-That's What I Am           

The Chaperone is the movie with Triple H as an ex-convict trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter and That's What I Am is the movie that features the classic Randy Orton line, "I'll go to the papers if I have to..."  The Chaperone is actually a fairly decent movie, yeah, not a 5-star classic, but a decent way to kill a little time. 

Among the documentaries, The Rise and Fall of WCW is the best of all of them, but if any of the subject matter of them interests you a little bit, they are all worth a watch if you have time this Mother's Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, I think I've seen all of them that I wanted to out of that list.

    Next up for me is the Randy Orton and Rock documentaries.

    ReplyDelete