Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SAW's wrestling legends game roster

Rumor has it that THQ has a "legendary" announcement coming up. Unfortunately, I am reading that it is WWE All-Stars 2 as opposed to a legitimate WWE Legends sim like the SmackDown and WWE series. 
It got me to thinking though, what would be my roster if I could do a legends game. I'm going to go with a roster of 60.

NWA/WCW
  • Dusty Rhodes
  • Magnum TA
  • Sting
  • Lex Luger
  • Ric Flair
  • Arn Anderson
  • Tully Blanchard
  • Ole Anderson
  • Barry Windham
  • Road Warrior Hawk
  • Road Warrior Animal
  • Harley Race
  • Scott Hall (nWo)
  • Kevin Nash (nWo)
  • Hollywood Hogan (nWo)
  • Rick Steiner
  • Scott Steiner
  • Nikita Koloff
  • Ivan Koloff
  • Booker T
AWA/WCCW
  • Nick Bockwinkel
  • Verne Gagne
  • Larry Zybszko
  • Kerry Von Erich
  • Kevin Von Erich
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler
WWE
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Randy Savage
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Jake "The Snake" Roberts
  • Bret "The Hitman" Hart
  • Demolition Ax
  • Demolition Smash
  • Demolition Crush
  • Andre the Giant
  • Paul Orndorff
  • "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
  • "Million $ Man" Ted Dibiase
  • "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
  • The Rock
  • John Cena
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Triple H
  • Batista
  • Randy Orton
  • Undertaker
  • Chris Jericho
  • Edge
  • Bruno Sammartino
  • "Ravishing" Rick Rude
  • CM Punk
ECW
  • Raven
  • Taz
  • Sandman
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Buh Buh Ray Dudley
  • Tommy Dreamer
  • Terry Funk

2 comments:

  1. You posted this back in Jan. but I'll comment on it anyway and say that I think it would be pretty sweet to see happen. Classic WWF, NWA/WCW, AWA and WCCW would be right up my alley. I'd like to see Freebirds Michael Hayes and Terry Gordy to match up with two of their biggest rivals..Kerry and Kevin Von Erich. I'd also like to see Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen and Abdullah the Butcher on the roster as well.

    If THQ/WWE would take the top / most popular guys from WWF, NWA/WCW, AWA, WCCW and ECW I believe it would sell very well. I'd rather see that than a WWE only legends game that contains some former championship caliber guys but, conversely, the remainder of the roster is filled with several low or mid-carders who really weren't a serious contender for any championships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have a singles and tag tournament mode where you have to appoint a person or team from each territory/company/whatever to represent them.

    That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete