Monday, January 2, 2012

Chris Jericho Returns

All the spooky vignettes were for the return of "Y2J" Chris Jericho.  Let's forget about the fact that I posted I still thought it would be Undertaker right as the return video started by the way.

At first I was disappointed in the return, but as Jericho continued to stall so much it would make Larry Zybszko blus, I realized that this could be completely awesome.  That segment deserves a second look.  As it played out I absolutely hated it, but looking back it may have been amazing.

Can't wait to see what Jericho has to say. 

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. The segment was great. Check out my new blog. AlwaysAHeel.blogspot.com.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I hated it until I figured out he was trolling the crowd.

    ReplyDelete