Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chris Jericho "interview"

If you haven't seen this by now, it only accentuates the brilliance of Jericho's return on RAW.





The best part? When he stops to turn his jacket on, nods his head and walks away. Like my wife said, "It's like he's saying, 'Yeah, that happened.'"

Now I've been critical of Jericho in the past. For example, I still think he is overrated in a lot of ways. I don't think he is a very good face. I don't think he's nearly as over as a face as many seem to suggest. I thought his last WWE return was poorly handled and thought that his initial face run completely flopped. All that being said, he certainly has charisma and a mind for the business. Once I completely understood the segment the other day I realized that it looks like we are getting quality Jericho this go-round.

I certainly hope that the oft-mentioned feud with CM Punk is on the horizon. Those guys working together can be nothing short of brilliant.

Upload Credit: 5r30

Thanks to A1 poster, Zandrax, for posting this on A1 as well.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this the other night. It was an excellent interview or should I say none interview. Helping further the in ring promo was great.
    Glad they are trying to build this up a little bit to next week. With the National Championship game on they will be struggling for viewers, so maybe this will help them draw in those fans that may have been still deciding which one to watch.

    Remember to keep checking out AlwaysAHeel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do on checking out the blog. I will be watching the BCS Title Game since BAMA's in it. I doubt I will see one second of RAW.

    ReplyDelete