- Authority figures--The days of Mr. McMahon are dead for now. Any authority figure needs to be far more neutral in my opinion. The early days of John Laurinaitis are not a bad way to handle it. Any authority figure should be more along the lines of Jack Tunney than evil Vince McMahon.
- Three-way matches--By and large, I enjoy the elimination style three-way matches more and think they should be the most prevalent form of three-way matches. Champions dropping titles in a fluky manner by having someone else taking the fall is something that I am not a huge fan of at all.
- Championships--These are of the utmost importance and enough reason to feud, no need for convoluted storylines to get individuals involved in a feud. There are always nasty rivalries and feuds, but sometimes it's OK to wrestle simply because you want to move up the ladder
- Entrance music--The idea that music gets played during run-ins irritates me to no end. It comes across as illogical and staged.
- Women's wrestling--Not emphasized, a few women around as managers/valets. No over-the-top T&A segments. I would not have a women's title or a women's division. This is really more of a personal preference than something that I think is "wrong" with wrestling for what it's worth.