Friday, July 1, 2011

Wrestling Figure Wish List

No, this isn't one of those wish lists that used to be so prevalent amongst internet "models." 

Oh, hi guys, I'd like you to buy me these items off this Amazon wish list. 

Thanks,

Moderately Attractive Internet Woman
This is an off the top of my head list of figures I would love to see Mattel produce as part of their WWE Legends line.  Fortunately, Jakks made several of these as WWE Classic SuperStars.

Anyhow, here's my list.  I'm not taking into account the fact that a lot of this talent obviously cannot be uses.  This is simply a list of wrestlers I'd love to own a figure of that don't currently have a Mattel figure or haven't had a prototype shown.  The list is in no particular order.  I am also quite sure I could double this list next go around.

  •  Magnum TA
  • Big Bossman
  • Harley Race
  • The Horsemen
    • "Nature Boy" Ric Flair
    • "Double A" Arn Anderson
    • Tully Blanchard
    • Ole Anderson
    • Lex Luger
    • Barry Windham
  • The Fabulous Freebirds
    • Michael "PS" Hayes
    • Buddy Jack Roberts
    • Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy
    • Jimmy "Jam" Garvin
  • DDP, Diamond Dallas Page
  • Tazz
  • Stan "The Lariat" Hansen
  • Bruiser Brody
  • Ron Simmons
  • JBL
  • Abdullah the Butcher
  • Midnight Express
    • "Loverboy" Dennis Condrey
    • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton
    • Randy Rose
  • Brock Lesnar
  • nWo
    • Hollywood Hogan
    • Kevin Nash
    • Scott Hall
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Booker T
  • The Steiner Brothers
  • The Dudley Boyz
  • Sting
  • Larry Zbyszko

2 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait, you don't want "Sweet" Stan Lane in your Midnights collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch, "Sweet" Stan Lane is a bad omission on my part. Add Steve Keirn too so I can have The Fabulous Ones. Also, Junkyard Dog was left off this list.

    ReplyDelete