Monday, June 27, 2011

The Return of the RAW Review

You may or may not remember a weekly feature I did here called "RAW Review."  Either way, it hasn't been around in a good while and there's a couple of reasons for that:
  1. "Real life" kept getting in the way of me watching RAW like I typically did
  2. I realized that recapping, well recapping isn't really my thing
  3. I also realized that I felt I was delivering enough content that I really enjoyed (random news articles, random old school wrestling clips, One Man, Two Moments, etc.) that I didn't need a weekly recap feature
All that being said, why is it returning?  Mainly because I got home in time to catch up on RAW and watch most of it.  You might wonder why that matters since it wasn't all about missing RAW in the first place.  That is a great question.  The fact is that I watched a RAW for the first time in a minute that really got me fired up.

What's the point of this post?  The point is that there will be a sparkly new edition of the RAW Review tomorrow and I hope you swing by to give it a look.  I expect it to be up no later than 1:00 PM.

I certainly hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Good, cause I want your thoughts on the promo. You know what promo

    ReplyDelete