Saturday, May 28, 2011

FFA: Burger King's Rodeo Cheeseburger

A discussion on WrestlingClassics about restaurant items you miss reminded me of this delicious burger.



This thing was delicious.  The original had a single meat patty (which was regular hamburger/cheeseburger/Whopper Jr size), cheese, three onion rings and BBQ sauce.  I always ordered mine with heavy sauce.  I wanted to BBQ to be dripping out the side of the burger as I ate it.  You can still craft one of these on your own, but most BK's in the US no longer carry them.

If you don't trust my opinion, let's see what noted food critic, Jules Winnfield has to say about it....



Photo Credit: Robot in Disguise, Upload Credit: chrononaute

2 comments:

  1. That was some good stuff. It inspired me to make some of my own, but the damn thing fell apart when I try to flip them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had the burger, but I love the Jules vid!

    ReplyDelete