Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Worst

CM Punk, in my mind, is clearly the best.  Who is the worst?

"Scrap Iron" Adam Pearce



I mean, look at this guy.  He's got a gimmick that doesn't go with his look.  He's got the standard buzzcut/goatee combo that all dudes (myself included) rock, but he's wearing an 80's throwback robe.  His presentation is just a mess.  Is he good in the ring?  Hell if I know.  His look/gimmick combo alone earns him the title of The Worst.


Photo credit: ObsessedWithWrestling.com

3 comments:

  1. It's funny. Murphy's Law said the same thing but had nothing but high praises about his work

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said it on the A1 Podcast BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy Slaw is a pretty good dude. I've never understood this guy. I don't mind the idea of the robe, but it doesn't fit the rest of his look. The tights are godawful.

    ReplyDelete