Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday!

Let's finish this week strong. 

Who gets the honor of being the focus of SAW's first "It's Friday!" post?  None other than the Rated-R Superstar, Edge.  Now I hear you groaning already.  I know you're saying, "I thought this was a wrestling blog, not an Edge blog," but hear me out.  Tonight is Edge's SmackDown farewell and if this song doesn't help you finish the week STRONG, then there's something wrong.  I want to run through a wall when I hear this song.




2 comments:

  1. The best iteration of his theme that has the, "You think you know me..." intro without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree. I went back and listened to the Rob Zombie Edge theme and it's absolutely awful compared to this. That gives me an idea for a blog posting...

    ReplyDelete